Sunday, November 28, 2010

kids say the darndest things

We were lying in bed this morning, all four of us, when we heard a looooong loud noise. John David said, "You hear that? I hear a helicopter!"

Me, "That was just Daddy. He tooted."

**************************

Yesterday we were driving back from our Thanksgiving trip to King of Prussia. We stopped off at KFC for lunch. While David was in line ordering, John David was standing in his chair and not listening to my repeated requests to sit down. When I stood up to move and sit next to him, he tried to sit down really fast but missed his seat and fell to the floor. I braced myself, half expecting his head to crack open. The women seated next to us gasped audibly.

He jumped up and complained, "I hurt my penis Mommy!"

That gave everyone a good laugh. Never a dull moment around here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment