Friday, March 2, 2012

#3




I got a peek at Perry #3 this morning! He/She was a little wiggler. Waved "hi" at me, etc. You can see the little head on the right with a tiny hand by the face, sucking on it's thumb. ;) As of today, the baby measured at 10 weeks 6 days which is a week further along than I thought. So my due date has been moved up to September 22. Typically repeat c-sections are done at 39 weeks, but since Sept. 15 is a Saturday, I'm guessing it would wait til Monday, Sept. 17.

One funny thing--- the tech was able to see that I'd ovulated from my right ovary. Now that I think about it, Rex came from my left ovary---I remember being told that when I was 5 or 6 weeks pregnant with him. How can they tell?! Actually, I know they can tell by looking at the ovary, but it amazes me they can still determine it 2 months after the fact.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. So fun!!! Congratulations - our peanuts will be super close in age (-:

    ReplyDelete