Sunday, October 2, 2011

my little chef

This morning I was upstairs washing my face, getting dressed, making the bed, etc., assuming John David was downstairs playing. But this is the scene that greeted me when I got down there.



Refrigerator door open.
Cabinets open.
Open milk jug on the counter.
A package of open frozen berries on the counter.
A banana peel on the counter.
A bag of pretzels on the floor.
A bag of Cheeze-its on the floor.

I asked, "What are you doing?"
Him, "Making a smoothie."

Let's zoom in on his ingredients.



Water, frozen berries, a banana, and 3 Cheeze-its.

Full of pride in his creation, he said, "It's gonna be red Mom!" (After blending it).

I helped him blend it with the Magic Bullet and he gulped it down as I said, "Next time wait for me!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment