Monday, February 21, 2011

Pittsburgh Auto Show

A few weekends ago we went to the Pittsburgh Auto Show. John David got to see some real race cars! Keeping him behind the ropes wasn't easy.

After we looked at the race cars, there was another floor for just regular cars. David and I got a chance to browse...there's a potential minivan in our future. I know, I know! I swore I'd never drive a minivan but David has a way of sweet talking me into things. He's right--they are nicer than SUV's. They have more room. They have better gas mileage. They are safer. I know I always referred to them as "giant diaper bags on wheels" but.....no matter. I'm a mom. And I love being a mom so I'm cool with that. :) I just hope I won't have issues parallel parking the dang thing! This is Pittsburgh...






No comments:

Post a Comment