Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Simmons Farm


We went to Simmons Farm today. John David was excited to hop in the car after being told where we were going. :)


We took a hayride down to the pumpkin patch. John David started singing, "I'll take you for a ride on my big blue tractor!" (Instead of big green tractor, you know that song by Jason Aldean).

Played in the corn box.

Swung on a tire swing.

Climbed on an old fire truck.


Rode a "dune buggy," as John David called it.


Pretended to drive a tractor. He didn't want to get off, trust me.

Crawled through a tunnel.

He walked up and said, "Hey Ducks!" As soon as I snapped this picture they all stood up and marched off, single file. I wish I'd taken the video camera. He wasn't as interested in chasing the animals this year so we didn't spend much time in the petting zoo.

Rex is such a sweet baby. He wakes up with a smile on his face, like he did here.

Rex rode around on Mommy and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We picked a pumpkin to take home but the camera ran out of batteries before we got to the pumpkin patch.



No comments:

Post a Comment