Friday, September 10, 2010

Snugglebugs

Today we went to the big Snugglebugs Consignment sale. It's held twice a year and I always look forward to getting some great bargains on kid stuff.

The big item I wanted to get today was a jumperoo for Rex. My friend and neighbor let me borrow hers when John David was a baby. He loved it so David wanted to get one for Rex too. I found a cute blue pony themed jumparoo for only $20. When we got home, I sat Rex in it and he seemed fascinated by the little doo-dads attached to it---just little disc things that move along a bar. He can barely touch the floor with his toes at this point...but it won't be long.

John David scored big with Dora and Diego toys. His favorite Diego toy today was the Sit and Spin. Diego talks as he spins around. He also got a Diego "laptop." He calls it his "Diego compooter." [computer]. It teaches letters, animal sounds, animal facts, etc. He loves it.

He got a pair of Diego pajamas too.

Hmmm, I wonder what he will dress up for on Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment