Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fridge DJ

 
John David loves toys that play music.  Someone gave him a "Fridge DJ" which is a little radio looking toy with a magnet on the back.  It hangs on the fridge and plays 15-20 different nursery rhymes such as, The Eyes of Texas are Upon You.  Known to most as I've Been Working on the Railroad.  (Hook 'Em Horns).

Anyway, I love these toys because they keep him busy while I'm cooking.  (No smart comments from the peanut gallery).  He likes to "dance" to the music although in this video he only bounces occasionally.  He gets camera shy sometimes.  I'm usually lucky to get any video because when he sees me with the camera he usually charges straight toward me to investigate my little piece of equipment & loses interest in whatever cute thing I caught him doing.

Apologies for the poor sound quality.  The dishwasher was running and I didn't turn it off because I was afraid he'd lose interest in the toy & want to steal my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment